Robert A. Iezzi, Ph.D.
Robert A. Iezzi, Ph.D. is a materials scientist specializing in paints, coatings, corrosion, and plastics. He frequently provides consulting for new product development. In addition, he serves as an expert witness in litigation.
- 40 years of experience in research and development.
- In-depth knowledge of the sciences and engineering.
- Well-honed innovation and project management skills.
- Taught graduate level engineering courses in Innovation & Creativity, and Project Management at Penn State University.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational abilities.
Clients include law firms and Fortune 500 companies in the chemical, materials, and packaging industries.
- American Chemical Society
- American Coatings Association
- Philadelphia Society for Coatings Technology
- Forensic Expert Witness Association
- IMS Elite Expert
For assistance with your project, please contact us today.